Since 2016, the Malaysian biogas industry has grown, fueled primarily by the palm oil industry. The government’s proposed requirement that almost all palm oil mill effluent be digested by 2020 as part of the National Transformation Programme, Key Economic Area, and the implementation of feed in tariffs for electricity produced has participated in the installation of anaerobic digester (AD) at palm oil mills.
Malaysia is a rapidly expanding country, therefore its prospects for sustainable energy generation are hotly debated. Malaysian municipal solid waste (MSW) is expected to grow at a 3.3 percent annual pace, while power consumption will grow at a 3.3 percent yearly pace.
SAMAIDEN provides services such as:
- Consultancy service on Biogas System
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning (EPCC) solution on Biogas System
- Build-Own-Operate (BOO) on Biogas System
- Build-Own-Transfer (BOT) on Biogas System
- World Biogas Association Market Report (Malaysia)
- Sustainable Waste-to-Energy Development in Malaysia: Appraisal of Environmental, Financial, and Public Issues Related with Energy Recovery from Municipal Solid Waste
RESQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Please fill in the form for any inquiry. Our representative will response to your inquiry accordingly.